Copenhaguen 16-18 september, 2022
May 7, 2022 - May 11, 2022
On behalf of the International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS) and the Chinese Association for Physiological Sciences (CAPS), we cordially invite you to attend the 39th IUPS Congress in Beijing, China from May 7 to 11, 2022.
You will get to know Beijing as a center for high-level international exchanges in education, science and technology, given the highest concentration of top universities and research academies in China. With high numbers of world heritage sites in and around Beijing, you will appreciate how Beijing blends culture with modern infrastructure. We are pleased to hold the Congress in the China National Convention Center, next to the 2008 Beijing Olympics Green.
Symposium proposal form and information about the meeting can be found at the congress web page:
European Physiology Day
Virtual meeting - 12 de Octubre 2021
- European Young Physiologists' Symposium (EYPS)
(Note that there will be 8 oral communications and a maximum of 10 poster communications in the EYPS program)
- Acta Physiologica & FEPS Rising Star Lecture
- FEPS Keynote Lecture: Professor Annette Dolphin
EYPS 2021 will be organized as a part of the FEPS European Physiology Day virtual meeting on 12th October 2021.
There will be oral and poster presentation prizes to win.
Abstract submission deadline: 12th September 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Word limit: max. 300 words excluding the title, authors and affiliations.
- Full authors names should be given.
- Presenting authors should be early career researchers (MD/PhD students, early postdocs
- Authors’ affiliations should be clearly listed.
- Abstracts should be structured as: Introduction – Aim – Methods – Results – Conclusion; abstracts with incomplete information will not be evaluated.
- Any acknowledgement should be indicated at the end of the abstract.
More information will be provided about the oral and poster presentation format in due course.